The ICSC Foundation Mentorship Program is designed to give undergraduate and graduate students exposure to the industry outside of the classroom by providing information, sharing experiences and facilitating connections to others.
Mentors play an invaluable role in furthering a student’s professional growth. Mentors are ICSC members with relevant experience who are excited about building the industry’s next generation of talent. Based on encouragement, openness and a willingness to learn and share, this program offers a rich experience that often benefits the mentor as much as it does the student mentee.
The program runs for one academic year from September to May. Mentors and mentees will be required to participate in an online orientation session prior to beginning their mentorship.
For questions, please contact Angela Rizzo, ICSC Foundation Manager at email@example.com.
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP feedback and critical thinking skills
- GROW your network within the organization
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN better understanding of the organization
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW professional networks
- LEARN to navigate workplace challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell